Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frontpagefrontpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cant beat the game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
$$Free$$

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:05 am

Just wanted to complain, i played lot 10 tables PL20 SH, since there are hardly any games running higher stakes so i cant multi-table.
Im running even for several thousand hands now. Suckout over suckout and lack of flip skills kill me.

In HU, its even more worse.
The Semi-Regulars just bet every street when checked to with any random hand or calldown every hand and suckout.
In my opinion most of them are super-bad, however they win every hand and every pot. If i make straight every 3 hands it would be an easy game for me too.

Thx for listening.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$$Free$$

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:59 am

I puke.
I have no luck skill.

Doesnt matter how the money goes in, i loose. Always.
Gutshot = Nuts
Doesnt matter if i block cards and have OESDw.

Im sure i have an average all in % >=50%, but doesnt matter. Im down.
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
Pastafiore

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:33 pm

$$Free$$ wrote:
I puke.
I have no luck skill.

Doesnt matter how the money goes in, i loose. Always.
Gutshot = Nuts
Doesnt matter if i block cards and have OESDw.

Im sure i have an average all in % >=50%, but doesnt matter. Im down.

that is normal downswing, i have got now very big downswing too:13500€-->4800€ in 12days and my bankroll managament is i go higer level with 30bi, and smaller with 40bi example: 12k€ i play pl1,0, but i i loose 4k€ then i go back to pl0,50 with 8k€.
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
$$Free$$

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:57 am

Best hand never wins, its just that simple.

Villains are no problem to play, problem is the software. RNG pwns me everyday, doesnt matter how much equity i have.
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
Pastafiore

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:34 am

$$Free$$ wrote:
Best hand never wins, its just that simple.

Villains are no problem to play, problem is the software. RNG pwns me everyday, doesnt matter how much equity i have.

just trust that you have only big downswing, it is normal in teelsina.
Back to top Go down
$$Free$$

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:45 am

I cant recommend anyone to play this game at Entraction.
I honestly think its rigged.

Today, I shoved with A88Q vs. 789T in diamonds (so he had FD+OESD+overcards). It was obvious that it was a fold.
But i thought: "Hey, its Entraction. I always lose with loads of equity. I should just shove as big dog like all other players do and i will be fine."

I shoved 400€ in this pot. And - surprise, surprise - i won. lol. Actually, i wasnt surprised. Standard.

So sick standard. Just get it in as dog and you win.
Im running even for 3 months now. Its laughable. Unfortunately i cant track it, but im sure im down at least 50 stacks below EV.
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
Pastafiore

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:27 am

$$Free$$ wrote:
I cant recommend anyone to play this game at Entraction.
I honestly think its rigged.

Today, I shoved with A88Q vs. 789T in diamonds (so he had FD+OESD+overcards). It was obvious that it was a fold.
But i thought: "Hey, its Entraction. I always lose with loads of equity. I should just shove as big dog like all other players do and i will be fine."

I shoved 400€ in this pot. And - surprise, surprise - i won. lol. Actually, i wasnt surprised. Standard.

So sick standard. Just get it in as dog and you win.
Im running even for 3 months now. Its laughable. Unfortunately i cant track it, but im sure im down at least 50 stacks below EV.

i it could be rigged but still, i have watced how u play, you are not good player, you play lot over ev, try play more tight, fold smaller pairs........ my new usernames is -S@TKU- and sauvapylly.
Back to top Go down
$$Free$$

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 am

I wont tell you what i think of your game. Wink
(e.g. the drawing to 3 outs hand when it was obvious you have only 3 outs and no fold equity) Wink
Imo i play well most of the time, however, i start to tilt after i lost some big pots.
Back to top Go down
$$Free$$

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:57 am

Ok, im done.
KKK < AT9
Its not this beat, its because this happens everytime. I cant count them anymore.

GL everyone, im out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cant beat the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant beat the game   Cant beat the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant beat the game
Page 1 of 1