Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frontpagefrontpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-P@isti- kill all fish in b2b

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CIPKO

-P@isti- kill all fish in b2b Empty
PostSubject: -P@isti- kill all fish in b2b   -P@isti- kill all fish in b2b EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi -p@isti- i play telesina in pl 0.05 3 mounts. so far everything was good, but after you came back to 0.05 to play almost impossible. Why do you play at 0.05, before I saw you on 0.25 above and you are killing all the fish, which later came to be 0.25, as you would like to play on 0.05?
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
Pastafiore

PostSubject: Re: -P@isti- kill all fish in b2b   -P@isti- kill all fish in b2b EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 am

CIPKO wrote:
Hi -p@isti- i play telesina in pl 0.05 3 mounts. so far everything was good, but after you came back to 0.05 to play almost impossible. Why do you play at 0.05, before I saw you on 0.25 above and you are killing all the fish, which later came to be 0.25, as you would like to play on 0.05?

i gone broke in PLO, i am soon in big tables, i play now at pl0,10, soon in pl0,25
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
CIPKO

PostSubject: Re: -P@isti- kill all fish in b2b   -P@isti- kill all fish in b2b EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 am

-P@ISTI- wrote:
CIPKO wrote:

i gone broke in PLO, i am soon in big tables, i play now at pl0,10, soon in pl0,25
its nice news, becourse i play Raked Hands Race and playing with you is very difficult and unprofitable, play 0.10 PLO capability, I really appreciate you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -P@isti- kill all fish in b2b   -P@isti- kill all fish in b2b Empty

Back to top Go down

-P@isti- kill all fish in b2b
Page 1 of 1