frontpagefrontpage  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 start hands, bets anf bankroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uromastyx



Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:55 am

hi

i played alot plo and holdem, so i saw this other fun game on entraction network telesina Smile
i played some sessions, but still i really cant fugure it out. but it seams fun and good games i think

whats good start hands???

how much you open?? do you ever limp??

what about bankroll??

the games i played , if its called 5c game then u can buy in for 10 , do you guys dpo that or only for 5??

its like 2 month ago since a played it , and couldent really find some stragegi on it found this forum today:)

thanks
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 pm

uromastyx wrote:
hi

i played alot plo and holdem, so i saw this other fun game on entraction network telesina Smile
i played some sessions, but still i really cant fugure it out. but it seams fun and good games i think

whats good start hands???

how much you open?? do you ever limp??

what about bankroll??

the games i played , if its called 5c game then u can buy in for 10 , do you guys dpo that or only for 5??

its like 2 month ago since a played it , and couldent really find some stragegi on it found this forum today:)

thanks

-i usually bet with JJ-AA on pre, other good hands i usually limp only.

-30max. buy ins is ok BRM like 600€ if you play pl0,05

-and feel free ask anything, i answer Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
uromastyx



Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:33 pm

you open the pot with jj-aa?

what hands do you limp ? other pairs?? and AK,AQ ?

and you always buy in for max?

and what other thinks to i need to think about as a holdem player?
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am

uromastyx wrote:
you open the pot with jj-aa?
yes

uromastyx wrote:
what hands do you limp ? other pairs?? and AK,AQ ?

smaller pairs, and AT-AK, KT, KQ, KJ, QJ i limp.

uromastyx wrote:
and you always buy in for max?
yes

uromastyx wrote:
and what other thinks to i need to think about as a holdem player?

try watch and learn how pro players play Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:17 pm

How do you play your hand, for example AK if you miss the flop? check/fold?
and your draws? for example you call preflop with QJ 3. card T do you check/fold or call a bet?

Thanks for the page, it helps very much
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:58 pm

tom3k84 wrote:
How do you play your hand, for example AK if you miss the flop? check/fold?
and your draws? for example you call preflop with QJ 3. card T do you check/fold or call a bet?

Thanks for the page, it helps very much

it is hard to explain because you dont say what other player haves, sry..
but ask again with better example Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:57 pm

ok, I understand this. I would post some handhistories but HM don't import Telesina hands. Do you know any possibilities for this?
Or do i have to search them in the Hand History folder and then convert them?
Is it possible that you upload a small video of your play?
and the last question, the first day i was up 150 Euros, now i'm down 300, are this normal swings for 0.05c?
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:23 am

tom3k84 wrote:
ok, I understand this. I would post some handhistories but HM don't import Telesina hands. Do you know any possibilities for this?
Or do i have to search them in the Hand History folder and then convert them?
Is it possible that you upload a small video of your play?
and the last question, the first day i was up 150 Euros, now i'm down 300, are this normal swings for 0.05c?

yes it is bormal swing, i am 26k€down now in few months.

and yes i can upload littlebit my game in future Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:32 am

Yes it would be great

Do you have any general strategic advices for 0.05c?
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:35 pm

tom3k84 wrote:
Yes it would be great

Do you have any general strategic advices for 0.05c?

i have watched littlebit your game style and i think you play too tight game.. you shall bet more and make more 3-bets Smile if you play like sick like me, you win more. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:25 pm

yes you play very aggro Wink That's the reason why i leave the table when it's 3-handed or HU with you Very Happy
Thanks for you're suggestions Smile

I thought the same to play looser but i don't like the extreme high variance and because of the big down i had, i'm now afraid of betting too much. I never bluff , perhaps every 100th bet is a bluff because almost everybody calls bets down until the vela so i don't know if it's profitable.
For example if i have KK someone else is dealt XKA i stop betting because i'm scared, or if i have AA and someone else is dealt XJ99 i stop betting, too. I don't know if you saw that. You would bet in this situations right?

Another reason is that i play for the Raked Hands race to the EMOP Ljubljana.
I play 12 tables and with a looser style i wouldn't have enough time to think about my decisions.
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:34 pm

tom3k84 wrote:
yes you play very aggro Wink That's the reason why i leave the table when it's 3-handed or HU with you Very Happy
Thanks for you're suggestions Smile

I thought the same to play looser but i don't like the extreme high variance and because of the big down i had, i'm now afraid of betting too much. I never bluff , perhaps every 100th bet is a bluff because almost everybody calls bets down until the vela so i don't know if it's profitable.
For example if i have KK someone else is dealt XKA i stop betting because i'm scared, or if i have AA and someone else is dealt XJ99 i stop betting, too. I don't know if you saw that. You would bet in this situations right?

Another reason is that i play for the Raked Hands race to the EMOP Ljubljana.
I play 12 tables and with a looser style i wouldn't have enough time to think about my decisions.

mm.. that is true Smile

but i will take other ticket Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:34 am

you will play from 10th to 20th? So i wish you good luck

yesterday i was up a few Euros, today down nearly 100. I don't know if it's the right game for me. I don't know what i have to do to make same money.
I think that the edge in this game is really small, because one card is hidden only and your big hands aren't well hidden. In Allin situations you are slight favourite like 60:40
I think i will play telesina for raked hands races and that's it.
For me NL Holdem or SNGs are a lot easier money

How long do you play now telesina and what do you think about it?

P.S.: the variance is not good for my heart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi,
I started to play today for Gran Canaria and it begun like it ended last time. Suckout after suckout. 2 times you cracked my Overpair preflop.
The others are hitting there 1 outers, horrible!

Do you play for Gran Canaria, too? I saw you are playing now Telesina 10c so are you running good now?

What do you think is a sustainable winrate at Telesina?
Back to top Go down
dribblerdribbler



Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Hey tom3k84.


What is your nick when you play telesina?
Back to top Go down
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:02 pm

why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
dribblerdribbler



Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:56 am

well it seems like you want some tips etc and are interested in learning how to play so im just curious in who you are then. If you can play by now? If I know who you are ans so on..... nothin more
Back to top Go down
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:03 am

im very interested to learn more about telesina.
My screenname is mx5184
What is your screenname? Do you have skype?
Back to top Go down
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Can anyone tell me please how to play the game. I have no idea how to do.
In 6 hours i earn 60 Euro and then in 2 hours loose 150 and thats day after day.
I play now with 4 Euro so that I am allin on the 4th card if I have a big pair. In 95% of the time i'm favourite, sometimes a slight one 60:40 or so but sometimes like 80:20 when they call me with a gutshot. But the Italians are hitting everything.
For sure i play 12 tables and lose so some value but so much? is it possible?
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:50 pm

tom3k84 wrote:
Can anyone tell me please how to play the game. I have no idea how to do.
In 6 hours i earn 60 Euro and then in 2 hours loose 150 and thats day after day.
I play now with 4 Euro so that I am allin on the 4th card if I have a big pair. In 95% of the time i'm favourite, sometimes a slight one 60:40 or so but sometimes like 80:20 when they call me with a gutshot. But the Italians are hitting everything.
For sure i play 12 tables and lose so some value but so much? is it possible?

my username is -P@ISTI- and *HEVOINEN* in b2b. you should play more agressive game (i have watched littlebit your game)

and it is normal swing in telesina, variancce is sick in that game
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm

i dont play so aggressive because i dont like the variance, now i play with a shorter stack and i think its better now.

I saw you shortstacking at Telesina 50 cent, how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:28 pm

tom3k84 wrote:
i dont play so aggressive because i dont like the variance, now i play with a shorter stack and i think its better now.

I saw you shortstacking at Telesina 50 cent, how are you doing?

good ty:) but i think that is biggest reason for your downswing, you are not agressive enough (when you play short, you have to be more agressive than deep)
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
tom3k84



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:43 pm

I play now more agressive with the shorter stack. I go allin with every big pair. This ends up a few times that i run with QQ or KK in AA but that happens.
But in which situations i shall be more agressive do you have some examples?
With the shorter stack fold preflop all small pairs is it right? When i bet pot or raise preflop i always go broke. Exception is when i have (K)KQ and the other (X)AA its a easy fold i think. With OESD i go also allin.Do you play connectors like QJ or JT with a shorter stack? i fold them
Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 pm

tom3k84 wrote:
I play now more agressive with the shorter stack. I go allin with every big pair. This ends up a few times that i run with QQ or KK in AA but that happens.
But in which situations i shall be more agressive do you have some examples?
With the shorter stack fold preflop all small pairs is it right? When i bet pot or raise preflop i always go broke. Exception is when i have (K)KQ and the other (X)AA its a easy fold i think. With OESD i go also allin.Do you play connectors like QJ or JT with a shorter stack? i fold them
Thanks for your help

yes i play connectors too (QJ, QK QA, JA, KA, TA.... not TJ or smaller), and if i have small pair and under 1/4 buy ins in table, i bet max on pre, with 77 too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
Luskan



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:52 am

-S@TKU- wrote:
tom3k84 wrote:
I play now more agressive with the shorter stack. I go allin with every big pair. This ends up a few times that i run with QQ or KK in AA but that happens.
But in which situations i shall be more agressive do you have some examples?
With the shorter stack fold preflop all small pairs is it right? When i bet pot or raise preflop i always go broke. Exception is when i have (K)KQ and the other (X)AA its a easy fold i think. With OESD i go also allin.Do you play connectors like QJ or JT with a shorter stack? i fold them
Thanks for your help

yes i play connectors too (QJ, QK QA, JA, KA, TA.... not TJ or smaller), and if i have small pair and under 1/4 buy ins in table, i bet max on pre, with 77 too.

What, would you say, is the biggest mistake that new players to the game do?

Edit: Just read about it in another thread Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: start hands, bets anf bankroll   

Back to top Go down
 
start hands, bets anf bankroll
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» No start fight button !?
» What month do you start school
» tetiba enjin mati & tak buleh start semula ...
» Start pakai Jumping Cable or Push Turun Bukit
» moto xleh start

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: telesina :: telesina strategy forum.-
Jump to: