Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frontpagefrontpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Player

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheYellow

New Player Empty
PostSubject: New Player   New Player EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 am

Hi, I'm new to telesina and I play the fake money games on I4 poker but would love to involve this game into my regular schedule as I will be depositing soon.

Can you give me clues on any telesina strategy.

I am currently working out all the hands values against a random range. I'm finished doing 87 vs 7x,8x,9x etc and 97 but have got a long way to go.

If you could point me in any directions that would be really cool
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
Pastafiore

New Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player   New Player EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:55 pm

TheYellow wrote:
Hi, I'm new to telesina and I play the fake money games on I4 poker but would love to involve this game into my regular schedule as I will be depositing soon.

Can you give me clues on any telesina strategy.

I am currently working out all the hands values against a random range. I'm finished doing 87 vs 7x,8x,9x etc and 97 but have got a long way to go.

If you could point me in any directions that would be really cool

biggest mistake, what just started players do is call max. bet on 3:rd card with smaller pair, you should fold everytime smaller pair on 3:rd card.
when you have good hand, bet max, not 3/4 pot or 1/2pot....

many players make raise before 3:rd card if they have big pair, i think better way is just call, and when you get 3:rd card, wait someone is making bet, then bet max on.(tribet) it is more powerful than preflop raise, you shall use it very much, it is very powerful Exclamation

dont play short stack, because you have to go allin almost everytime on 3:rd card.

try learn play heads up too, there you see big fishes, and it is easy money.

you have to have 30 max.buy in - 50 max.buy in on the level you play, then you dont lose everything.

learn know good players, and fishes.

-you can ask more if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
TheYellow

New Player Empty
PostSubject: Strategy   New Player EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:17 am

EDIT: Ok i get what you mean

If you have a small pair on the third card. Like A77 then it's correct to fold to a bet or check

If you have a hand like KK on the first street then it's better to keep the pot small and bet pot (pot limit on I4 poker) when you get your third card because your equity will have significantly increased?

What starting requirements do you have on the first deal
Back to top Go down
Pastafiore
Admin
Pastafiore

New Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player   New Player EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 pm

TheYellow wrote:
EDIT: Ok i get what you mean

If you have a small pair on the third card. Like A77 then it's correct to fold to a bet or check

you have a77, and someone bets maxim with (x)99, you should fold.
TheYellow wrote:

If you have a hand like KK on the first street then it's better to keep the pot small and bet pot (pot limit on I4 poker) when you get your third card because your equity will have significantly increased?

yes, you can get bigger money with that style

TheYellow wrote:

What starting requirements do you have on the first deal

both cards at least T or bigger. (if youy have small pair, watch only 3:rd card)
Back to top Go down
http://www.telesina.net
TheYellow

New Player Empty
PostSubject: New Player   New Player EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:37 am

Ok so say an Ace brings it in for the minimum and you have JTo. Are you willing you open that hand if the board reads Q,Q,J,K,A

If your willing to talk telesina strategy more often then feel free to pm me any msn/aim or skype address you have I'd be happy to talk strat with you
Back to top Go down
TheYellow

New Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player   New Player EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Noone has replied in a while.

If someone wants to talk strategy please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player   New Player Empty

Back to top Go down

New Player
Page 1 of 1